Sunday, October 25, 2015

All Seventies look in a $1 Shirt





  






Wearing: $1 Thrifted Red Shirt/  Old Gap Flared Jeans/  Nine West Nude Clogs/ Aldo Blue Sunnies

Its been a while since my last post, studying and worrying can take a toll on me sometimes. But i am back and hopefully for a steady flow of posts. As you can probably tell, i am a huge 70's fan which makes it perfect that its all coming back this season and i am sure it will stay for a while. I got this shirt at a Sunday $1 sale and it was the perfect piece to pair with this old pair of Gap Jeans (that i kept for years knowing it will comeback..which was proud moment when it did! ) and i added a little navy scarf for a more nostalgic look with nude accessories not to overwhelm the red. I spent a whole day in that outfit walking around and grabbing dinner and it was pretty great, felt fresh all day and i give myself an extra point for comfort. let me know what you think.. Hope you have a good start to your week and get inspired to inspire everyday!!

Till Next Time xx
El.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment