Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Texture and Print !!






Wearing: Gingham Dress/ Thrifted and shortened by me.  Denim Textured Bomber/H&M Conscious Collection.  Scarf/ Target(old).  Bucket Bag/Michael Kors.  Boots/H&M
Pictures by: Hassan Said 


Hello Lovelies, Hope you're having a productive Tuesday! its pretty gloomy here in venice, which is getting to me a little. so i thought nothing better than blue and some print mixing for todays post. i Bought this dress in a 1$ sale and shortened it myself for it to look more current rather than being one piece of gingham that goes above the ankle. I styled it with this denim bomber  as it accentuates the color and adds texture, and finally wrapped this old scarf just to break the blue alittle bit. let me know what you guys think. its always appreciated :)

Till Next Time xx
El.F.

2 comments:

  1. I am dying over that bomber! It's so cute. Love it with the dress, killin' it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Asher for your comment. i am obsessed with it too been wearing it with everything since i got it :))

      Delete