Friday, December 26, 2014

Reliving 70's Vintage










Wearing: Vintage Camel Coat/ My Mothers!  Thrifted High Collared Paisley Print Top   Vintage Jeans/ Ralph Lauren   Brown Boots/H&M

Hey!! hope you're having great holiday and food!!and for that occasion we did this shoot with christmasy but vintage palette. Night shoots are my favorites, it sometimes just adds the perfect mood to your pictures. we took these pictures about a couple of weeks ago on our way to dinner in Venice. for some reason i was very 70's inspired and i wanted to wear this top so bad. So i decided to pair it with my hight waisted jeans and a loose shaped camel coat that was passed down to me by my mother.i am just obsessed with its shape ,big Collar and, single button which just feels old and i love it. let me know what you guys think!

Till Next Time xx
El.F.



No comments:

Post a Comment