Saturday, July 26, 2014

Jumpsuit with the Easyrider







Wearing: Vintage Flower Jumpsuit/Thrifted   Brown Cross Bag/ Urban Outfitters(old)  
Brown Sandals/ Thrifted
Pictures by: Hassan Said

Jumpsuits are the perfect summer item for me, it doesn't require much and it looks good and put together for along time, therefore perfect for summer. you will probably see me in alot of jumpsuits and overalls as its usually my go to item when its too hot for me to put together a layered outfit. these pictures were taken in venice next to the magnificent Dennis Hopper "Easy Rider" mural after a coffee run . hope you are having a good start to this beautiful saturday :)

Till Next Time xx
El.F 


2 comments:

  1. That jumpsuit is the cutest! It looks like such a comfy fit. I have a jumpsuit that I've been meaning to hem for ages! Thanks for reminding me about it!

    http://theleatherfannypack.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Raissa they are pretty comfortable specially for an all day thing its actually very exciting to actually inspire ;)))))

      Delete