Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Blood Orange




Wearing: Orange Shirt/Michael Kors(Thrifted)   Off-white Maxi Skirt/American Apparel

Light Coat/ Miss Selfriges  Gold Sandals/Target (old)

Photos by: Hassan Said

I was never  into the color orange, as a matter of fact i don't think i have owned more than one item or two in orange my whole life. its not that i hate orange is general, i think its a very tricky color to find a good shade. So when i found that shirt while shopping, the color caught my eye right away since it is orange but still muted enough for me to be able to pull off(i am not into neons in general). this shirt is actually knee length but i wanted to wear with a contrasting but not clashing color so i wore this chiffon maxi skirt over it and i tied the sides for a fresher take  & then i added the greenish olive coat to complement the orange. Let me know what you think  :)hope you're all having a good week so far.

Till next time xx
El.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment