Monday, June 22, 2015

Suede Chamois Vest








Wearing: Esprit Black Jeans/ Street Level Double sided tote from Urban Outfitters/ Franco Sarto Black booties/Thrifted everything else

It has been a while since my last post! my life has been changing dramatically the past couple of months, as i got a new job and also developed a sudden interest in studying and venturing in real estate. its been exhilarating but gave me so little time to blog. am sure as i get into the routine i will be able to post more frequently. with that sudden change my style has been affected too, i've been into simplistic color blocking lately and i am loving it. i found that vest at a vintage store and it got my eye right away i could think of 10 ways to style it. here is the first outfit which is more western american inspired with a touch of peace! let me know what you think, hope you girls find it inspiring to just mix different styles elements. wishing you a kickass week ahead. 

Till Next Time xx
EL.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment