Sunday, July 6, 2014

High Bun


Wearing: Off-white Overalls/Urban Outfitters  Short sleeved shirt/ Old Pjs   Olive Coat/Old Miss Selfridges   Brown Wedges/ picked up at Buffalo Exchange
Pictures by: Hassan Said 

I am back!!!!! and how happy i am to be back. it was such a nice and hectic trip. although i am still struggling with jetlag, i was finally able to wake up at a decent hour to at least try and get back to my normal routine. this shoot was one of 2 last shoots that we took before traveling, it was my first time to actually attempt and pull my hair up to a bun and it worked after years of only having so short hair that a pin falls off! so i got so excited and wore this outfit that was randomly inspired by the bun, i guess playful was the mood. let me know what you guys think of the bun and the outfit and share with me what radical changes have you done to your look lately. hope you had a happy 4th and weekend.

Till next time xx
EL.F

No comments:

Post a Comment