Sunday, May 4, 2014

The famous culottes!










Wearing: Grey Blazer/Vintage  white shirt/h&m  black culottes/ made by me   Shoes/Urban outfitters  Geometric clutch/forever21

Pictures by: Hassan Said

Culottes are huge this season and honestly I always loved it that I used to buy any pair that I would find at thrift stores.the ones I am wearing I made last year just as a trial and I guess it worked, they're very practical, and makes any outfit a little bit fresher. I paired with this loose white shirt and grey blazer just to give myself a little of defined  silhouette and I added the headband and clutch so It doesn't look too much like an office outfit. Let me know what you think of the outfit and also the culottes trend.

Hope your having a wonderful Sunday,
Till next time xx
El.F.



No comments:

Post a Comment