Monday, April 7, 2014

Double Striped @ The LACMA






Wearing: Overalls/Vintage Big Smith   Top/Forever21  Booties/Aldo  Silver jewels/ Old
Pictures by: Hassan Said
follow me on Bloglovin 


Hope everyone had a good weekend! the weather was so nice this weekend, and Venice was oh so busy. Last week we took my sister to Visit the LACMA and spend the day on the other side of town, so i wanted to wear something comfortable and casual enough for a museum but looks nice enough for a possible night around Downtown.Obviously those overalls were the most comfortable thing i owned so thats exactly what i did, and i paired it with a striped top for a freshition and lots of my silver for a fresher addition and of course my color of choice was to add more blue, you'll find me wearing blue a lot!
Let me know what you think, have a good start of the week:)
Till next time 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment